CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, February 21, 2004

i just got home.. haha.

cj, chin nni and wilson came to my place to pick me up around 12ish? hahha.. went to monks cos cj wanted to go.. sat down for awhile.. and only drank a beer.. and then went to mustafa. and we got lost on our way.. walked around... i bought bangles!!! haha. went to have prata after that! finallllllly! ive been craving for that since ages ago.. and then home. the car ride home was very funny. first he did the SCREEEECHHHH sound... and then we were all smoking in the car.. and then wilson started speeding big time.. cos i wanted to experience it. and we went up to 140. goodness. haha.

wahlao. first thing cj said to me when i got in the car was. "eh wahlao. why you wear so nice? go geylang la... hahahha." and excuse me, i was only wearing some pink mambo tank top and my jeans with slippers? and then when bran saw me, she went like "hey green hair bitch.".... so sad right?

im still hungry after eating my plaster prata.. :(

i want to go for car rides!!!!!! with friends la. not family. car rides with family is boring.. the car ride i took the other time with enlai and danny was damn funny too. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home